samedi 30 janvier 2016

Looking ro PVE/PVP clan who does it all

Hello my name is Zach and i will not exactly say I was a good player but I was a player hungry for knowledge of the game. I was in a clan quite a while back but then I went on deployment in November of 2014 and am just now getting back into the swing of things. I had a lvl 87 feoh that was my primary. However I deleted him so I could start new and try to reteach myself. I do want to get into PvP and I do like PvE as well. I am not expecting a top tier clan to be willing to pull me under their wing but I would like to join a respectable group of players that are willing to assist me in becoming the best player I can be. Even if I gotta start from scratch and play by your rules.


Looking ro PVE/PVP clan who does it all

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire