Hello, my character is Shohara, Fortune seeker 78 Naia server.
I'm doing the quest series to improve level, steel door coins, etc, there is a quest level 76 or higher after the third change do not let me do, tell me I'm not a proper pj for that quest.
The quest is given by the Head Blacksmith Ferris in Aden, the quest is called Day of Fate - Dwarf's Fate (Lv 76 and above.).
I ask for help resover this or if I may have missed configuring. I find guidance on these missions help me about it.
I'm doing the quest series to improve level, steel door coins, etc, there is a quest level 76 or higher after the third change do not let me do, tell me I'm not a proper pj for that quest.
The quest is given by the Head Blacksmith Ferris in Aden, the quest is called Day of Fate - Dwarf's Fate (Lv 76 and above.).
I ask for help resover this or if I may have missed configuring. I find guidance on these missions help me about it.
Problen with quest.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire