mardi 24 novembre 2015

Quick Question on Element

Ive got a 95 (almost 96) Feoh Mystic Muse. I've been using water as my main elemtn becaus.e.. well Im old school and to me light elf = water. I grabbed my 99 weapon, and will be changing the element from holy... and planned on going water.

However, since you can choose what stance, and I dont ever see water wizard weapons... am I wrong for doing that? I assumed Aqua Blast or whatever that main nuke that freezes enemies is water... but it doesn't technically state that.

Long story short, aam I good going water on my Feoh or should I be doing something else?



Alo.. I am capped on cast speed without using acumen SA... worth removing the SA on the Amaranth buster and using Wild Magic instead? I bought it with Acumen already on there...


Quick Question on Element

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire