mardi 24 novembre 2015

Choosing Server

I've been away from the game for quite some time. Other MMOs don't draw me in like Lineage 2 does. I used to play on Core but I find the game to be unplayable over there. I have no intention of being a top-dog but I am not a casual either. Also, I don't plan on spending any real cash in the store, I can only see myself bying a couple of packs here and there.

I am torn between starting on Naia, Chronos or Zaken.

1) Zaken, being new, seems like a good idea, but the timezone is no good for me and I am afraid that once the hype dissipates that it will become a dead server.

2) Naia and Chronos seem well populated at higher levels, but is there a future there for a newbie?

3) Are Bartz or Shilen worth considering?


Choosing Server

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire