lundi 30 novembre 2015

Whats going on with classes?

Hello,

So I've played this game when the first expansion was released and been on/off since.
I was one of the first necromancers on the old Bartz server, then became soultaker. I enjoyed this class and the uniqueness of it. However the grind was too much and I left at level 78.

When GOD was released I came back and awakened, but was forced to go feoh wizard. Instead I went Aeori Healer as I could still debuf and summon. After the change, I received a sword of necromancer, a memento I guess.

I got bored and quit within a month, but once again I came back. But now the sword is gone from my inventory all together. Along with any ties I had to the soultaker class (and all the hard work + subsribtion fees I paid).

I hear now talk of feoh soultaker, what does this mean? Is feoh now branching out to this unique class in upcoming expansion?
Or is it just a play on words?
I fear my choice of class change may have doomed me to healer. Although I have no issues finding parties.


Whats going on with classes?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire