dimanche 29 novembre 2015

High levels on Zaken

Not enough, we have tons of bots on Zaken, we got some awakened toons leveling their subs ********. I'm Orc Warcryer, went to disciples area to use my xp buffs before I do daily quests. Noone in the room, so I played my way, grab multimob then kill every of them. Aggroed half of room, then another character came over and started ks. I asked nicely to stop it and said I wasn't dying, so didn't need his help. Looks like he didn't like my style, because after I told him, he still got another half and spawn is pretty fast, he put me on ignore. I was working on my half of room, he started ksing again with mobs remaining on his half.
Finally, lost the rest of patience and attacked him, he changed to main, then one hit killed me lol.
Why I am writing about this, I'm not a crybaby, I know how the game works. I started this topic to discuss higher level players behaviour. Many of them have no respect to lower levels, they know, they can use their powers against them and do it. Usually, I am a nice person, don't hit someones else targets, don't go in occupied area, no matter if it's lower level or higher. My level players usually stop hitting my targets after I ask them not to, but these who level up subs (not all, I actually met a few nice ones) mostly ignore me and straight show their disrespect. I know it's only game, but behind characters we play, are real people and some awakened keep forgetting about this.


High levels on Zaken

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire