jeudi 26 novembre 2015

How many toons do you guys play?

I think I have a problem...The problem is I play too many toons.

LvL 100 Yul GS(98Dual Othell), 99 Iss DC(95Tyrr), 99 Feoh(97Aoere), 96 Yul MS, 95 Iss BD, 93 ISS HP, 92 Iss SS, 89 Iss HP, 94 Maestro, 90 Yul Saggitarius, 92Aeore SS...etc. about 20 x awakened toons at least(I got more coming...) I just like leveling toons and I guess I like the sense of achievement I get when a character levels. For the same amount of time and effort needed to do 2-3% for a high level toon, I can do 2-3 levels with a low level toon.

Besides, the Exp from Kartia and Baylor is so much that....I don't think I really see the point doing anything else after.(+Kama for 99+ toons)

Friends in the game keep telling me I should play just 1 toon, but After K95, Baylor and Kama, I don't really see the point to do anything else. The level of diminishing return is too much for the time and effort invested, especially after level 100.

How many toons do you guys play?


How many toons do you guys play?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire