vendredi 20 novembre 2015

Important Message for NCsoft

I want NCSoft to know that I~The most important, the best, VIP, Big Time Nstore shopper ever in the history of Lineage2!, has FINALLY begun playing the Fortune Seeker!

Yes! and DO YOU know what this mean?

You'd better fix the spoiling success rate and items drops~! otherwise, your most valued VIP customer will not be happy! WHICH IS ME! LOL

The game has become so hard after level 100. It's like everyday, I struggle for 2%-3%...However, my level 50 alt toon makes 5% just by killing ONE SINGLE mob at sea of spore! OMG! and the funny thing is I get just as much pleasure playing level 50 toon as I do from playing level 100 toon! LOL! Funny huh? I got like +16 C-grade, + 10 B-grade, +10 Agrade, +10 S-grade weapons all for less than 2 Billion! which is a fraction of what Level 100 toon needs! LOL!
Places like Gludio instance or Black Bird camp site is so hard that Bloody set, CoC belt, 7 signs talisman are almost mandatory.
Why does the game need to be so hard? LOL!
Oh I get it....so you can sell more stuff from N-store?
Forget it! I am gonna have fun playing pre-awakened toons now!
So cheap and fun! If you want redemption, you'd better revive the Dwarf class now!

I am not a gambler in real life but thank you for showing me why Gambling is BAD!
O
O
O


Important Message for NCsoft

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire