I started in l2 in 2013, stopped by computer problems, back in 2014, I bought a Twilight Heavy, everything was normal. I logged for the last time in December 2014 (as shown in the picture) I left it the way it was, not traded item, not sold, do not do anything.
I left him with a Twilight Heavy and apoca Slasher + focus.
I returned today (10.13.2015) and the bill was simply without the set. Was all items in use, but the set was gone, the only thing left of twiligh was the Shield Twilight.
I checked what was the last time you had logged in, and the location of the ip.

I left him with a Twilight Heavy and apoca Slasher + focus.
I returned today (10.13.2015) and the bill was simply without the set. Was all items in use, but the set was gone, the only thing left of twiligh was the Shield Twilight.
I checked what was the last time you had logged in, and the location of the ip.
My twilight is gone!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire