vendredi 30 octobre 2015

My Journey for +12 Bloody Bow

I don't know why but the value of Nstore items doubled since the event began. It used to be 350k per Ncoin but now people were paying 700k per Ncoin...This was the opportunity too good to pass...so I ended up spending a lot.....like never before...(I am not gonna say how much here since it seems to upset a lot of people.)

I simply bought lots and lots of Event items and sold them to people in Giran. 5 x Heavenly scrolls I got with 5 x accounts...

+12 Bloody bow...something I've always thought about since the beginning of my Yul Archer. It's been more than a month since he hit LvL 99 and I kept wondering what A Bloody Bow was like. Would it change the Damage so dramatically? Would it make him a PvE god? I've been wondering for so long; and now that I have enough Adena to go for it, I've decided to make it myself, at least that's what I thought initially, but as it turned out..I should've just bought it from the AH, or wait till prices come down... Since everyone is getting and making bloody and dark stones and gears...the matt prices were crazy. I simply underestimated the price for Bloody op and 2nd SA option(3,800+ Rgems for bloody op, 5,600+ Rgems for 2nd SA option and 1.5M per Rgem...)

There was +7 Amaranthine bow at AH priced at 6.8B and +3 Blessed Amaranthine bow for 7.8B. LOL +3 for 7.8Bil? LOL! so I bought +7 amaranthine and tried to make that blessed. I used 2 x Blessing scroll small chance I had, but they failed...so I bought Blessing scrolls from the AH(all small chance, big chance not tradable) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,....6...7.....8....9.....priced at 500m, 550, 800mil, 900mi, ..... trying Blessing scrolls and all failing....12...(would've continued but AH was sold out of blessing scrolls at this point) I became P I S Sed off!!! 10B spent trying to make it blessed and all failed! Is this a bug? I wanted to know, so I decided to try R95 Blessing armor scrolls on my Seraph set. 16 x blessing scrolls, all failed....all 28 scrolls small chance 5%...they all failed. Is this normal? At this point, I think I lost my sanity. I just bought +3 Blessed R99 BOW for 7.8B(over-price...most blessed plain R99 weapons selling for 3B-4B and EWR = 12Mil at most...) Anyways, I had my dwarf put on his +7 maphr's shirt, got the Alien buff(10% enchant bonus) for 1,000 Event item, Drank his Lucky potion and started Enchanting like a MAD MAN. I just tried everything that is known for Enchanting a weapon to +12. I had to make sure I don't lose the weapon so ended up using lots of Royal tickets, blessing scrolls, Giant scrolls + stones...anyways...After moving up and down the enchant tree...I decided to stop...and once I got +7(rather easy to get +7) I just used 5 x Heavenly scrolls on it...what a waste...yeah I know...

I had to put the bloody op on it and make it 2 SA but it turned out the matt prices were crazy. 1.5m for Rgems and 6Mil+ for GE...LOL

Anyways....the total adena spent(including the Nstore items like Rgems, I bought 8,000 Rgems from Nstore, 80 x 320 Ncoins, which was a mistake...I should've bought the event items instead, sell them to people in town and use the adena to buy the Rgems from the AH, but at this point I think I got tired and just wanted to get this over with)

was....


60B


Price for +12 Bloody Bow at AH was....

40B

Price for +12 Bloody Bow right before the event was....

30B


My Journey for +12 Bloody Bow

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire