vendredi 23 octobre 2015

Constant lag / high latency (Athens, GR)

Hi there guys, I decided to start l2 official again but I have a constant latency from 200 to 400 ping at all times and in all game places. Technical support told me to disable all the none windows related programs (through MCCONFIG) and also disable firewall and antivirus. I did all the above and nothing changed...

Note that I can play League of Legends with a steady 60ms ping and a few private l2 servers with 60ms ping as well, though when it comes to l2 official its 200-400.
Also note that a friend of mine who lives in the same area with me (Athens, Greece) has a steady 350 ping.

If anyone could help me it would be much appreciated because I want to start this awesome game, but with pings that high its really annoying, even unplayable.:mad::mad::mad:

Unfortunately I feel that the problem is caused because of the distance with the l2 server and there is nothing to do about it, so this forum is my last call.

Thanks in advance, peace...


Constant lag / high latency (Athens, GR)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire