mercredi 21 octobre 2015

Please Help With NCLauncher!

Hello Guys,I Want to Explain you a "History" with New NCLauncher System Log-In, And My Mostly Emergency Problem From 21/10/15 Mainteance,Well I Today Update The NCLauncher (Lineage2) In few seconds 15-30 (8mb around) and Later Downloading Tells "Downloading Repair Files" 1kbyte of/ 44.50kb"
I Waiting and Waiting,i Close the Launcher,Re-open it and waiting,i reset my Modem,Working Good (Watching Videos,Downloading Music Etc) While Waiting 1kbyte/44.50kb..Thats Problem Now Have In This Exactly Moment 7 Hours and Still Opening And The same,i try file repair,but file repair at the end checking give me a error :( I'm very shocked and i dont know what to do ,i Waiting For Help! Someone Know what it can be? (Before this update i never had this problem,i reinstall complety lineage 2 like 1 week ago ,i dont use third-programs,legit here)

Extra Details :I Reset The PC ,Disconnect,CCleaning It Alot of Times While Doing This)


Please Help With NCLauncher!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire