mercredi 21 octobre 2015

New launcher doesn't do anything

I travelled to another country and played L2 from there through my laptop, it updated automatically to the latest update we just had, and then it asked me to verify my account, I was able to play without any issues from there, when I got home and tried to update it to the latest patch on my desktop, it seemingly updated almost instantly in here, and then the new launcher opened when I clicked the L2 shortcut icon, I put my info in it, just like I did on the laptop while I was travelling, but in this case, the launcher just closed itself and removed the "Remember me" option off it when I opened it again too.

Ever since then, the new launcher just closes itself right after I try to login through it, I already disabled the antivirus and firewall, and it runs as admin too. It gives no error message, and it just shuts itself down no matter what I put in as id and pass, considering I tried putting whatever in both slots and still got nothing.

I've looked everywhere and I can't find anything about this, I already reinstalled the game, I've already uninstalled the launcher and the game and tried to do a clean install by downloading the game from the page again, except that after downloading the launcher, so that it can start downloading the game (because there's no other way than to go through the launcher), it just opens up the new launcher and asks me to login again, which then closes instantly after I write anything in it and click login, so I can't even redownload and reinstall the game clean again.

I've tried with both the launcher download given in the sticky in this subforum, and the one under game installation in the main page, and I uninstalled and deleted anything that had to do with older launchers or installs of lineage or any of its launchers on this pc as well, before trying.


New launcher doesn't do anything

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire