samedi 26 juillet 2014

Returning to game.. Looking for a "home"

I am returning to game after being gone for 2+ years. I started in the early days of C1 and played for about 6 years. Main is a Lvl 81 SM with a 66 TK sub. I am Noble and have participated in many raids, sieges, castles, clan hall battles etc (Frint, Anth, Baum, etc). Have been in both Nexus & Mjolnir clans for many years before my departure. I prefer a larger PVE "family" type clan with a good list of activities, clan hall, and a mature atmosphere. I tend to play helper toons and have several 70+ healers on both accounts I have but prefer to play my Sword Muse. I have never botted and will PVP when directed. I am in the USA in the CST time zone and have Vent/Mumble/Teamspeak capabilities. I tend to play evenings and weekends. M-F 7PM CST till 10+CST and Sat & Sun various times during those days. I do have a life and a family which does take precedence over game play but will make allowances for "events". If this sounds like a clannie you want mail my toon Tennin in game.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire