mercredi 23 juillet 2014

New player questions

I played L2 sparingly many years ago and a lot has changed. Much less endless grinding, and they've even added quests. I've rocketed to lvl 56 in just a few hours time. I do have a few questions.



I'm a human Necromancer and I'm enjoying the playstyle. Strong nukes but I have the ability to call a pretty strong servitor. Most of the debuffs I have seem to NEVER land, but oh well.



My main concern is when I hit 85. I'll become a Feoh Soultaker, but do all my previous abilities disappear? From what I can tell most of if not all of my abilities will be replaced by Feoh abilities, and it'll be like I never was even a necromancer.



I'm hoping I'm incorrect on this, because it seems pretty ludicrous to have me level this fun class and then completely change what I am at endgame.



Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire