mercredi 23 juillet 2014

Completely New to this Game.

After playing Dark Age of Camelot for years and doing all I could in that game and then retiring....I got the game bug again and started this game....same name I had for all those years in Albion in DAOC...MageOfShannara.



Literally started 2 days ago (July 21/2014)...not a lot of time because of work.



General comments.....the fact that any other player can attack you is a little annoying when I am trying to learn the game and movements...as opposed to DAOC when you first had to accept a duel....but I will get over that once I get used to it...not a big deal.



I am a real newbie here...takes getting used to...I am only level 11...looking to say "sorrow" over a cracked gap......wish they give better direction on how to get there.....but anyway...so far so good.....will get up to speed soon.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire