lundi 21 avril 2014

Names can be false

Attention to all users who had accounts that pre-date 2006





If you remember well, before 2006 it was FORBIDDEN to have more

then ONE account registered to one name.





If by accident you took a real name or an existing persons name you

could fall under the same situation I am now.I just took the name of my

boyfriend of that time , and now I wanted to do the update and link

my E-mail to be able to buy NC coins.





But NC soft saw my name In the account was not mine but my boyfriends

So what did they conclude





You WILL NOT believe this :

Hello,

Thank you for the update.

Your information is not registered to this account. Because it was created under your ex-boyfriend's name, he is the account's registered user for the lifetime of the account. It does not matter if his intention was to create the account for you. It was created under his information, meaning that he is its registered user. As such, we must hear from him directly in order to assist. Please have him contact us when you can.

Please be advised that further updates to this ticket may be closed with no reply.

Regards,

Travis

NCSOFT Account Support





That is HOW DUMB NC SOFT Support is.




Half the player base has false names IDIOTS




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire