lundi 28 avril 2014

Question about Yul Ghost Sentinel

Hi guys,





I confused about the subclass system. Could anyone help me with:

My main char is Yul Ghost Sentinel and I enjoy playing long-range, hit hard, kill fast, something like assassinate style. SO:





1. Is this really important to get Fortune Seeker as one of your subclass? even make it Dual as I saw lot of ppl did it already. Due to spoil for high grade items or adena or for Othell skills witt spoil? or I just play Ghost Hunter / Adventurer for more fun?





2. Should I spend 1 subclass slot for Spectra Dancer ? or just Doom Cryer is enough for self-buffing? if the answer is Yes, I will have a chance to play Storm Screamer :D





3. How the subclass affect the main char ?





Thanks in advance




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire