mardi 29 avril 2014

M.Crit Rate

Ok so I just concluded a mini test of crit rate's and am disgusted.





first I am 99 dark elf feoh storm screamer full eternal gear +4 ama retri acu +15 int -1 wit tats, +7 shiny elemental shirt, 14 day boss jewl pack, coc earing lvl 3 opal sapphire emarld jewls, enhanced oct bracelet and annilation tailsmen.





sub skills = lvl 4 m.atk lvl 4 cast speed lvl 4 m.crit

dual skills = lvl 2 p.atk/m.atk

2 ap points in nobles empower





unbuffed M. Critical stat = 138





lvl2 clan hall buffs + wiz spirit M. Critical = 246





now I did 1000 hits on clan hall npc unbuffed and got a 31.3% crit rate





Then 1000 hits with buffs and got 31.1% crit rate





did I do something wrong or is the M. crit rate stat utterly meaningless and should I re-assign my lvl 4 crit rate sub class skill to something else.









:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire