samedi 26 avril 2014

Congratulations NCSOFT

Wanna thanks the original developers, design artists and musicians that made L2 the awesome game it was when I started playing.



I went from private servers(l2x anyone?(yes, the one closed by the fbi)) to oficial server running from lags, off-line servers, bugs and +25 pink weapons(that dint make game so ***** as it is today with:



7s and longing

pvp weapons

pvp armors

destruction scrolls

disgusting $$$$ only broochs and jewels

+++++++++ 47 types of shirts with retarted effects and skills

blessed high grade stones

etc.. )



that make the game a pure pay2win, absolutelly killing the pvp fun.



I tought I was never gonna quit. Actually I had no reason to. Game was fun in every way.

But after GoD this just became a durty gambling machine. And with terrible decisions its completely dependent on the thing that killed it: the bots.



Good fight all the enemys over the years and friends I've made.

For the cheaters I just think you'll could have had so much more fun with that crap turned off. And I wish you all die from na horrible death. :D



And for the incopetent ncsoft, from ceo to forum adm:



**** you. You made me quit.



The ship is sinking, cash out while you can.



Bonus video:

Me getting last sagi hero on Chronos(gf Roshinu) before the Chaotic Fall of Lineage 2. When game as still good. High Five last best update!

http://ift.tt/1h2uFTb




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire