vendredi 25 avril 2014

Hello, I BANNED account

hello GM large Lineage game. I am writing to know that I can do with my account, since this was BANNED AND NO REASON because game legally, I think it was a adena happens to me from one of my accounts to home, this to me was normal that, that i found the adena selling topaz jewelry and other, only from what sold my alternate account and the pass to my main adenas is Toloz0r.



the trade was from: HevertG to Toloz0r. I do not think alla made ​​a mistake, but you own the game and I imagine that if I now wonder if I recover my account?



since few day ago purchase in store ncsof 800 coin that also have available,



well this is my case and hope you can help or contact me to ask some questions to see if I can get my account back thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire