lundi 21 avril 2014

Gameguard Error and multiple tries to play

Hello im trying for 3 days to play the game but im facing some gameguard problems so i wanted to take a shoot with the community in case someone can help me with this so let me start , i get GAMEGUARD ERROR 610 and 114 and when i click the popup of gameguard to close the game i get a small POP UP that ( ERROR : Send Failed )

so from my side i tried a lot of solutions such as some i recall are : reinstalling game and installer , making a clear install of windows , removing and disabling firewall and antivirus , messing up with hosts and a lot more which i cant recall atm . I currently use Win8.1 but i see many users play without any problem i will edit the post if anything else hits me , i also opened a ticket on support . If anyone got any idea of whats going on please assist me !



Have Fun !




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire