dimanche 21 février 2016

Windows 10 update = compatible with L2 ?

I guys,
so last night i had the great idea to update windows 8 to obtain windows 10 (free updates, that tricks me)
And today I got Gameguard "errorcode=1014" and few seconds later "errorcode=620" when launching the game.

I tried several solutions of Judas on the forum, delete the "gameguard" folder on the system, delete the "option" folder, doing the DNS Flush, check firewall.. but nothing's work.

Moreover, the game worked perfectly yesterday, so I suppose that's an update problem of windows 10..
I Tried to test the compatibility of the launcher but the test is failing everytime too.
->

I can't find windows 10 on the compatibility window of the launcher properties!
->


Is somebody have an idea to what to do/try please ?

Cause I was supposed to finally pass my awakening today but just lost my sunday on this fail.

So if nobody can help I'm gonna return back to Windows 8
:(


Windows 10 update = compatible with L2 ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire