vendredi 26 février 2016

My 1 week L2 Sabbatical

Recently, to commemorate my 1 year of Lineage2 return, I took 1 week sabbatical from L2.

There is nothing wrong with the game but just me feeling burnt out most of the time. I've been getting less sleep to play more, less exercise to play more, basically sacrificing whatever I could if that meant achieving my goals in L2 faster; but even so, at some point it felt like everything was due ALL THE TIME. I hope you guys know the feeling... So, for no reason at all, I just stopped for 1 week. I didn't even log in for quick 20 min K95 Duo a day.

I feel much better now, been Sleeping like 9hr+ a day, got my grocery shopping done and made some good food(MeatBall Pasta + Italian sausage). It's not just about my body and good nutrient but it seems like My Mind needs some rest too and it's not just about sleeping.
As it turns out... I only have definite pre-determined limited time and energy that I can spend Per Day and I've been pushing and pushing myself over a One full Year...It's sad though that even my mind, my soul... seems to obey the laws of Physics....I used to think that I have limited physical energy but UNLIMITED mental energy!;however, that belief now seems no longer true for me...or am I just getting old? I hope not.

What's amazing is that...the world didn't end...and everything is O.K. even without playing L2! Everything is frozen in the world of Aden now.

I used to dream of finding a perfect human world in MMORPG games, thinking that whatever imperfection we have in the real world, we can fix and make them perfect in the cyber world...kinda...looking at games like Lineage2 as a social experiment in the hope of finding A PERFECT SOCIETY, a solution to all the social problems and wars in the real world...


My 1 week L2 Sabbatical

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire