mercredi 24 février 2016

EventHorizon Recruiting

Hi,
I am an older player from Bartz C-1 and have recently procured a level 8 clan from an old clan-mate from Stripclub. My fist big clan was Vendetta in the Dawn alliance and other clans I have been in were HouseofPagraio, Seraphim, Divinity, Crusaders, Renovatio (/SaveBartz), Stripclub, and Enmity. Looking for old/new players, casual or hardcore. I am English speaking but try my ****edest to even try to help my clan members in Spanish if that is their language. No level restrictions, anyone is welcome. Thank you and please P.M./ Mail any of my toons.
Clan Leader: CusterdPie 99/94
SalvaVida:98/90
FortLewis:99/99
B34ST:95/89
and many more. I like to have a wide selection of leveled toons and classes to support my clan members when they need it.
Thank you, Respectfully-
P.S. Currently have 60ish members/last log in xp bonus lvl3 today.


EventHorizon Recruiting

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire