vendredi 26 février 2016

Scrolls of Blessing (High Chance) nerfed?

Hi,

1 of the reasons I came back to the game was these scrolls of blessing. A lot of people said it was almost 100% chance and everybody get blessed stuff.
I have been trying to accomplish with tasks to collect every coin I can to put my set blessed but it seens I'm a little late.

I'm just here to obtain confirmation about this almost obvious nerf applied to this scroll (The one you buy with daily coins).

It's not working as before anymore.

Would you update description changing high chance for low please?

It's a lot of work to get that ammount of coins. A lot of dedication and time wasted.

Super fair to share with us the new rates.

Would you guys confirm the nerf?


Scrolls of Blessing (High Chance) nerfed?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire