vendredi 26 février 2016

Is GameGuard crashing my computer?

Since yesterday I have been getting some rather serious problems while running this game.

Whenever I play the game, within minutes of being logged on I get a "windows has encounted a critical error and will restart in one minute".

At the exact same time, I am getting GameGuard errors on my L2 clients.

Sadly, shutdown -a is not working.

Since yesterday I have been running just about every scan I can think of and tried running every other game/program I have and everything seems perfectly fine.

Was there a GameGuard update recently that may be causing those problems?

Edit: GameGuard errors are "hacking tool found" crap by the way, and I'm not running anything different than I have been for the past month...only other things I may have opened at the same time are Skype and Chrome. Which I had no problems with running at the same time as this game until yesterday.


Is GameGuard crashing my computer?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire