lundi 19 octobre 2015

test your updates?!

Perhaps you should take some time and test the updates you release in this game before you dump them on the mass public. This whole patch has been nothing but a nonstop nightmare for me. I constantly have to check emails on multiple accounts because I don't have a static ip. This new login system is a huge pain in the ***. Yea I get it down some of the bot parties, good idea. But you inconvenience the rest of your legit players in the mean time. Not to mention I never d/c ever before this **** patch was released now I can't even idle in town without having to come back and check every 20 minutes to make sure that I'm still online.... Typical ncsoft. Lets take a system that works perfectly fine and decimate it so it's a royal piece of crap.
GET YOUR CRAP TOGETHER ALREADY.


test your updates?!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire