lundi 19 octobre 2015

SharpSwords CP

Hi there, I am looking to find a few people for a new CP on Naia server. This will be an original from the ground up CP as I want new ties to be made, new friendships to be made, and an organized group. What i'm looking for is a few laid back players, English native language, experienced or inexperienced! Level 80+

Would like to be fluent with voice comms but not a big deal at this point as I dont have a server for this.

Currently no goals in mind other than getting fully leveled up and gear covered eventually for whole group.

Currently my Cardinal is level 83 so i'm looking for pretty well any DD/Tank/Support or whatever can be thrown in the mix. Not too big on activity at the moment and more or less just trying to get a group thrown together. PM me on forums or IG on SincholeVagin and we can talk.


SharpSwords CP

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire