dimanche 18 octobre 2015

Lineage 2; The feels.

After several years I've decided to give Lineage 2 another try. I've decided I'm going to stick with the character I made all those years ago when I first started. He's now an 87 Iss Enchanter, but grew up as a Bladedancer. He will always be my Bladedancer. After some messing around trying to get the game to work (Game Guard still I thing, I see) I log in to find quite a few changes. However; the first thing that strikes me is the atmosphere. This game hits me right in the feels, every **** time. After looking around Aden a bit, and realising I never saw it so busy, I decided to dive into the instanced dungeon up there. A short while later I was out, 7% (holy ****, why so much?) XP better off and thoroughly hooked on the game again.

Welcome back to Lineage 2. You thought you'd escaped, but even 11 years later this game still has you right where it wants you.


Lineage 2; The feels.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire