lundi 12 octobre 2015

Last played Lineage 2 10 years ago, how has the game changed? Help

Hello there everyone, i'm an old school Lineage 2 player, last played the game 10 years ago, yeah long freaking time ago, I went into the game with fresh new account since I lost mine, because it has been so long; I created a Scavenger Dwarf and in about 2 hours I got level 30, which was terrifyingly fast, back in the day that would have taken a couple of days and some good grinding, I don't get it, from what i've been reading, the early game leveling and questing structure was destroyed because of a new class?(awakened something someting) and let's include crafting aswell, which by the way I haven't been able to spoil/sweep any mobs, i've spoil about 200 mobs and nothing... what the hell is going on?


Last played Lineage 2 10 years ago, how has the game changed? Help

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire