jeudi 28 mai 2015

Problems with switching between main/dual/subs

Hey All,

I sent in a ticket about this issue and was ' invited to share your thoughts via the official forums: http://ift.tt/s2p4KF '

So here goes:

I'm having difficult switching back and forth between my main/dual/subs.

I am on my dualclass and have 98/146 inventory slots and 31.43% weight and cannot switch to my main class

Had to get down to 92/146 to change.

My main has 146 slots as well.

When I inquired about this issue I was given two options:

The options available are.
1.) Temporarily store some items in their warehouse to meet requirements (emptying out your inventory is recommended)
2.) Increase inventory slot of the target class.

However, there seems to be an issue where an increase in the inventory size of your characters does not change the item total needed to switch to that class.

For example;

human yul sagi 99 with 182 inventory slots required 96 to change
human yul sagi 99 with 146 inventory slots required 96 to change


How come the option of increasing inventory slot of the target class does NOT increase the items that can be held while switching to that class?

The rules afaik are 80%. It seems to be calculate this solely off the base slots, without including any increases from skills or belts.

Am I the only one with this problem?

Share your thoughts.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire