lundi 25 mai 2015

Any solution vs sayha seer ?

Hi all, consider this as a rage or QQ post if this can make you laugh, don't really care actually.

I just come to you today because i re-joined offi recently and i went for an othell main wich a absolutely love now (currently lvl 90) However, there's just one thing wich stick my mind and cause me trouble is pvp vs sayha seer ... this **** just hide 10 times more than me hit me for 15 / 20 k damage and disapear before the damage of my bloodstab start to be taking in consideration.

I know i'm far to be the best othell ever, don't even think i can yet consider myself as a good one but as i really didnt find any solution in this particular matchup i was wondering if any of you could share you'r science. I guess i could find smthg creating one myself and looking closely at the CD of everything ect but as i'm sure some people of this forum already played both class. I would be interested to know you'r advice.

So Othell rogue vs Sayha seer ? What's you'r advice ? Whait to get insane stuff to win the one shot battle or there's actually some counterplay i'm just too noob to find them ?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire