samedi 30 mai 2015

After 24 x Abundance Boxes

I purchased 24 x Abundance Boxes and opened them all
in less than 2 minutes!

This Store Promo I liked!
The previous 11th Anniversary event, I had to buy the 11th coins
($600 USD I spent) and played the game for 5 days....
OMG....5 days = enough time to make a new Level 85 Character.

For this Abundance Talisman promo I've spent the 24,000 Ncoins
and here is the result.

I got 8 x Abundance

= 1 x outlaw, 2 x slaughter,
+ 5 x minor Abundance(which I made 1 x Conquerer)

1 x Bottle of Valakas

and 15 x random minor rewards (2 x Elcyum, Tempest stone, 30 x Rgems..etc)

Personally, I think I both liked this store promo and didn't like it at the same time...a mixed feeling..

I liked it cuz instead of Scratching 100 x $1 Instant scratch Lottery
tickets(OMG..takes too long like 11th Anniversary piero box event)
I was allowed to play 5 x $20 tickets with good winning chances...
and it took only 2 minutes to spend $300 !!! Thank you NC soft!
(I value time over money)

Sadly...I also disliked the promos like this cuz I could see how it's
destroying the game...
I heard So many people shouting at Giran(level 85+ for shout)
and world chat(LvL95+) telling everyone they've lost the fun
of playing this game and how disappointed they were..
Some said they would leave this game..etc..etc...
-their point being...when there is unbalance in the game,
NC should fix the unbalance by updates and patch...not by selling items
which brings balance to the game...making users pay lots of money...

But hey!...someone's gotta Pay the NC soft too...They have families to support!

When we work so hard and spend a long time to get an item like
Longing Talisman, or Boss Jewels(Ant queen, Baium..etc.)
and finally get them in game...we get that Great sense of achievement;
and because getting those items are not so easy,
people who get them finally after long hard work, out-shines the others.

Sadly...Store Promos like this kills that sense of achievement.
Any newbie(such as myself) can just pay money to get whatever
available in Game...

I just hope NC alternates events...

1 x 2 week event for All players who play the Truly Free

followed by

1 x 2 week event for people who pay...

So at least, there will be balance...

I liked the Store promo but was sad to see some high level players leaving.


Anyway, how's everyone's drop?
Did you guys get anything nice? and out of how many boxes???
Just wondering...


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire