samedi 30 mai 2015

Returning player, seeking clan (primarily PvE)

Hello everyone,

So, as the subject says, I'm a returning player to L2, and am looking to join a clan whose focus is primarily on PvE - though PvP during sieges, or "when necessary" is okay.

I'm especially interested in small, but active and social clans, even those who are still working on their clan level. I'm not interested in huge clans or alliances. I find smaller groups to be more "tight-knit", like a small neighborhood where everyone knows each other, etc. That tends to get lost when a group gets really large.

I'm a laid back player whose days of "hardcore go-go-go" style progression are behind them. I'm more about relaxing, chatting and having fun these days. I suppose you could call me a "hardcore casual"? I'm as happy going out and spending a few hours leveling (my main, sub, alt, etc) as I am to be helping another player achieve a goal of theirs, etc. As long as you're active, social and friendly (no condescending attitudes or egos, or unneeded drama please), then you have my interest.

I'm not one to "clan hop", and so I'm looking for somewhere I can settle down for the long-term.

My main is a 86 Spectral Dancer, with a 58 Tyrant sub. Then I have a smattering of alts, including an archer, and a Spellhowler (which I'll get around to leveling one of these days).

I live in EST and am online weeknights, and weekends.

Let me know if you're recruiting, and when you're available to talk, and I'll look ya up in-game to chat. You can ask me anything you'd like to know, personal info, etc. then. I'd rather keep this post on the shorter side :p.
Thanks!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire