lundi 25 mai 2015

Possible bug with karma system

I was xping away at Faeries, when some guy decided to flag on me, then asked me to leave the spot. I refused to, and his friend PKed me. The person turned dark red as a result.

I returned and started to fight the red, first of all I'm not sure how he managed to survive about 100k damage on him (he may be very high level, I'm not sure) without cp potions (no animation) and no heals, and no heal potions (no animation again), he was an othell. Then while trying to kill him, he *suddenly* turned white.... and I ended up flagging. He did not die, nor did I see a resurrection animation (which would mean he died and got ressed and stood up)

Is there a way to do this legitimately? If so... please let me know <_<


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire