lundi 25 mai 2015

PvP system.

When I started to play Lineage2 many years ago in L2j servers I was completely in love with that game. Why? Because of PvP and because I was newbie and everything was intresting. When time passed I got experience, had played with all characters, I knew all skills, had so many PvP thats why nothing surprised me anymore. Game became so pathetic... I still loved fighting, but I was missing something. Boredom drived my insane. Then I started to look for low rate servers, I was missing that farming, when you need to reach something, to improve your self. Found alot of them but "wipe" after "wipe" made me feel insecure. That's why I'm happy to play here. But I realise that here I lost that fun PvP fights like before I had. I see only cowards here is playing, I can't even say playing... because they are just grinding their items and levels. They are more likely working than playing. What I want to say? People are scared to lose their experience after death, and that's in their blood now. Even on "No exp lose after death" event I can feel that fear. Sometimes I don't even know where is bot where is playing man. I even invited some friends to this game but they left pretty soon with only few words - "It's too boring" - didin't had chance to see the fun part. Thats why I offer you to make that event "No exp loss" permaint part of the game to make people enjoy this game again. I estimate this game as PvP/Farming game, but a lot of people forget or don't even know first part. So don't let new players leave the game too soon or grow up like farming robots, don't let the fans of this game still sink in ocean of tears of ******* fear they feel. Make this game more alive in all levels, then more people may join, more money you will make, isn't that you're up to?
Thank you for reading. Sevha from Naia.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire