dimanche 24 mai 2015

how u can broke more that noble class?

:eek: trying to balance the server maybe once in your pathetic lives could no longer be viewed as delay or atrophy as little more class is favored as the wynn?
I have among my thousands of complaints one that makes me very difficult trying to not die of courage each will not die when I get my pet damage, then because my pet is still alive? and that is that life is 15% of HP, I mean in a pvp I can hit the enemy and paste and paste and my pet will never die so to have 30k 28k HP + CP and my pet stop taking damage when my CP is burnt and then the illogical comes * my pet dies anymore .... NCSOFT think a wynn so weak that it survives in pvp with their high defense and their incredible skills (ZARKASMO)? because they force me to have my own pet that target with 15% HP and being this very defense magic ,,, I take about 6 to 10 seconds change target, debuff with my marks and throw the nuke attacks, then you are 100% sure if I died ... but not all the time it works ... those seconds hyper valuable when the wynn is completely vulnerable and use your best skills (read barrier + disparion) (even so everyone pulls me lvl4 or lvl3 topaz and burn me) do not give them this shame? atrophy class more so abandoned ?, since he took her 3 pets ... then they took his mana sharing, then removed the effect of the jail + marks, then they took his bucket effects now or never works its cancel its drain ... then took him in the new update the fixed damage marks and now depend on m and m def atack of the players, now they changed their pets but ... enter the vital lethal spot or are just another urban myth as the stun of pets ?, I do not understand why always seek and find how to make life more miserable for a wynn .... much damage they have done to this class that many since they started so far and we take it as "NORMAL" Each update is like "Let's see what skills you screwed the wynn in this new update," remember when many players left the game when they had their pets wynns 3 and magically you are the deleted ... just like that because if, perhaps delay to think of othels lethals and now lethals of yuls? because so much damage in characters would have to have the same value as others ... ever you thought that a wynn could you kill 2 partys single ?, good with othells and yuls the TyrRS and even if it happens to you eh seen magicians, but wynn? impossible, it is a filler ... Damage dealer happens to cover gaps anti-imaginative minds of the creators and their flunkies west ..
advice ... to the massive loss of players is making a comeback lately more force ... are no longer atrophied even more pathetic game with bad intentions to empower their main toons that sure if we make a jujis audit and vali I imagine are othells and yul in his characters that play safe ... ahhh but people do not talk ban * another issue as silly as thinking that dwell here will read my message, pongance working on the banning of people using the bot blatantly ... but I go into it to its origins not only ban their pets accounts will also ban their accounts main ... every day begins to take more strength what they say ... you are fools to handle this .. so so so must be shareholders ******* and veruenza ******* ... that everybody thinks that because of you in the best, otherwise ... remember the scandal ... Imagine the scandal of 1600 and many other dlls not worth mentioning .. luck in his broken game


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire