samedi 22 novembre 2014

This is a joke?

Ok, after a long time im trying to solve my problem with ncsoft, i contact GM Lloyd in support, and again i get no answers, my account just banned for nothing and after 3 weeks, I received the response of the Vali, my account was permanently banned like the one below.





CM Vali (Lineage II Player Support)

Nov 14 11:12 AM

Here's the response from the original ticket submitted on October 30th, 2014: #35874

Hello,

Account [XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX] has been permanently closed for violations of the User Agreement. This account will no longer be accessible and can never be reactivated.

The account was confirmed to have been involved in the use of a third party software and/or directly benefited from the use of a third party software in conjunction with the Lineage 2 service.





__________________________________________________ _________



So I never used that of BOT or Hack am permanently banned for it. Not conformed and how'm chasing my rights in a judicial process that already started, I asked some friends for help. And I realize that NCsoft does not treat everyone equally. Here is why I say this.





Response (GM Zanith)

Hello,

This mail is to notify you that account [XXXXXXXXXXX] was confirmed to be violating the User Agreement and/or Rules of Conduct by engaging in the use of an unauthorized third-party application in conjunction with the Lineage II service.

As a result of this violation, your account has been temporarily suspended for 7 Days (168 hours). After the suspension has ended, you will be able to resume playing Lineage II normally.

Further violations of the rules may lead to the permanent termination of your Lineage II account. We ask that you take the necessary steps to ensure that such action is not required.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation regarding this matter. We have included links to the User Agreement and Rules of Conduct below so that you may review them at your convenience.

User Agreement

http://ift.tt/1pa7BvF

Rules of Conduct

http://ift.tt/1pa7D6z

Regards,

GM Zanith



__________________________________________________ __________



After questioning the GM Loyd on this differential treatment. He just suspended my account in support of Ncosft. And that makes me even more willing to continue my judicial proceedings in the neglect of them with me.



Let your opinion regarding this, do you think right?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire