lundi 24 novembre 2014

Coming Back!

Howdy, y'all!



Its been about 7 years since I've played this game. I was an original Beta player for the US and got 1 character up to level 65.



Then I got Married.



Cut my account, and apparently when you are inactive for a long time they erase your account.



So, due to work changes, I've got some free time to come back and play again.



I'm sure the game has changed tremendously, and I have to start all over.



While the game is downloading, I've got a couple questions.



I know its a PvP heavy game, but its not my main focus, got any suggestions for a server? I'm in the Central Time Zone USA.



Is crafting still a total grind nightmare? At this point is a Dwarf worth it or should I just try to buy my stuff?



Thanks for any help.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire