jeudi 27 novembre 2014

Over Enchanting Weaps Gone Awry

Hello, my name is Sharlanna and I'm an OverEnchanting-Aholic. :)



Okay, so I love over enchanting low-grade weaps and I've gotten addicted to it. It's challenging... it's fun... and it provides a nice steady income. For the last week I've noticed that over enchanting the easiest melee weaps has gone to hell and was wondering if anyone else has been experiencing this. I mean when you blow 4 in a row something ain't right with this picture. And please don't give me that "you've hit an unlucky streak" stuff. I've been doing this for awhile now and keep a journal of the weapons I over enchant so I'm able to watch and monitor trends etc. It's not losing the adena that bothers me. It's more the time it takes to get them to +12 or so and I'm curious as to what's going on here.



Thoughts?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire