jeudi 27 novembre 2014

Gameguard Errors

Hi.



I really wanted to try this game, but I can't even login due to errors 620 and 1014. I've been here for hours reading the infinite threads about this issue and trying every possible solution to no success.



Would like a few more suggestions to solve this.



On a side-note: I've found threads from 2007 already stating problems with Gameguard. 7 years later and things look the same. I can't really understand why this problem hasn't been solved yet or why you're still using this anti-cheat. It's really frustating for people like me that just want to try the game and even more for those that have been playing it for ages, I believe.



Instaled Aion and had no troubles, but I don't think it uses Gameguard.



Anyway, all the suggestions are welcome. Would really prefer to get into this instead of Aion, but if there's no solution avaible I guess I have no other alternative. Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire