mercredi 22 octobre 2014

Summon Moving Portal and Instant Teleport

Good Afternoon



I came here on forum to post about these two new skills that was update on Ertheia Chronicle.

I got help from my clan and got both skills quickly and as normal to be i went to test them, but i think something is going wrong becouse when I use the Moving portal I do create a point that when I use the skill Instant Teleport my toon move to the place I created the porta, BUT i can't go far, or teleport to other place .. ok .. In PvP I do teste it too and my enemy do not loses my target even.

Could any GM explain me better what does this skill is used for so? or this skill is just a new "Replace" skill that we summoners gain in lv 97?



Att.

xMiriam - Main: Wynn Elemental Master lv 99

Dual: Othell Ghost Hunter lv 91



Magmeld Server




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire