samedi 25 octobre 2014

Item Transfer Service (Between Chronos and Naia)

Item Transfer Service



Next transfer Chronos to Naia:



To be Announced



Next Transfer Naia to Chronos:



To be Announced



I will transfer your item(s) between Chronos and Naia for a small fee (adena only).



Save your real life cash by using my service.



Transfers will be offered once every other month depending on demand.



Availability will depend on demand.



Prices per item (or stack) will be 100m. Prices for really heavy items (stacks of items) will cost more depending on the weight.



Bulk discounts are available.



Transfers will not happen until I reach a certain amount.



Adena can be transferred as well based on availability (first come first serve). Price is negotiable.



You will have to make contact and add my trade toon on each server before items are exchanged to assure that we both have the correct names to mail items to as to mitigate any scam accusations.



We will discuss the service in pm first and then once we have agreed upon the arrangements and I have reached my item goal, I will schedule a transfer date. Once my date is set you will mail your item(s) and fee to my character before the transfer takes place. Once transferred I will mail the item(s) to the character you added as a friend on that server.



Fill out this form and send to my inbox on forums if you wish to transfer an item.



-----------------------------

Chronos Contact Character:



Naia Contact Character:



Item(s) to be transferred:



Any Additional info:

------------------------------



This service is currently only offered for transfers to and from Chronos and Naia.



I will update my post for upcoming transfers once I get enough interest.



Disclaimer:



This is completely legit and has been pre-approved by GMs prior to posting this thread.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire