jeudi 30 octobre 2014

Poison Cloud on Macro

When I click on the icon for Poison Cloud skill while AOE'ing in a group it seems to reset the cursor and makes it hard to throw where I want it to land.



I tried making a macro to throw the cloud onto my target but it just throws it in random areas to the side and away from me.



/useskill command activates it ok but no idea where it will land at when I click macro icon.

%target just puts my target name into the chat box.

Most macros work ok, this skill is annoying me by not working like I want :)



(added edit: I understand why cursor for skill resets, its because I am hitting or being hit cancels it out. this is why I want a macro to throw it on my target if that is possible.)



Have any of you Othell's been able to make a macro that will throw the Poison Cloud onto your target without having to guide the mouse cursor to it?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire