lundi 27 octobre 2014

MUST READ: Accounts blocked after bots killing

I want to explain what happened saturday: in the server chronos in wall of argos i have repeatedly killed some bots parties (full party chars with bow) and their protectors (iss and wynn related), for some hours



After few hours, i found my accounts BLOCKED: ''NC account has been permanently blocked'' it's the message.

Almost all these accounts are with a char lv 1, why the **** are blocked?



I thought that my accounts has been hacked by the bots, but how it's possible to know all my emails associated with accounts? Only NCSoft can know it



I tried to report this to NC Support yesterday, but the support doesn't help me at the moment, i still don't have answers



So i'm thinking about one thing, NCSoft has blocked my accounts because i killed bot parties?



My accounts are blocked, not banned....i don't have any reasons explained and i can't log in my NC account, no emails with explanation, nothing









I tried yesterday to create a new account (with a char lv 1, not exped): yesterday nothing happened, the account works.....but today, IT'S BLOCKED! ''NC account has been permanently blocked'' AGAIN!

How can this be??



And today i found also blocked the account that i used to create this thread:

http://ift.tt/1rKIWJJ





NCSoft HELP ME and EXPLAIN this!



I will never pk again the bots parties, if this is the problem, i just want to exp and play please!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire