vendredi 31 octobre 2014

Banned for no reason

I have my char, Cariocao, almost two years. I was a few months without playing, and three days got back to the game that much taste.

* Well, I am a donator of NCoin and never used any kind of bot or something like that. Was playing with friends in pt GF and I just teleported to TalkIsland. Thinking it was a bug in the game, do not care .. desloguei and went to celebrate my birthday. I returned the same night, I played a few hours and the next day I tried to log in and guess what? I was banned !!!!

* Look at my historical and am available for any research to unlock my account, urgent!

Note: I bought NCoin's for the event, I'm 200% rune drop and active beyond the more I'll still be harmed and not be able to use the 2400 NCoin I bought?



Flavio Teixeira

Cariocao

Server Shillen




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire