jeudi 30 octobre 2014

Buffing Raid Boss Game Functionality Removal

After a senseless answer from the NCSOFT Support team over my statement that players are affecting the smooth gameplay buffing raid bosses all over the place becuase they feel that the RB are of their own property, i am starting this thread/poll to make NCSOFT understand that this needs to be removed ASAP, this is a trendy behavior nowadays and when a Support employee answer me to PK the character, it turns my rage on...



Why i have to ruin my character PKing others that eventually will keep on

coming indifinetelly amount of times and if you do that... they will just RESET it so you cant do it...



I dont feel that is the right answer from a development company to a functionality that is affecting the user experience and smooth gameplay.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire