Good morning , I started to play Linage 2 , a little time and just got lvl 85 .
I'm trying to do the quests in SOA , but I get too much damage from the mobs that location .
In a group yesterday, a friend told me to put elements in my gun and my clothes .
I researched this on the internet but not got me very clear , so I would like your help .
I cite an example :
The Mob Elite Groikan
He is the type Beast .
He has an Earth Attack : Strong against the element of earth .
How should I handle this?
I put 300 wind of the gun ? to cause more damage ? Beast or has a different element of his attack ?
To defend myself believe I'm doing the right thing , I'm putting Wind set to stay with the defense of Earth .
Thank you .:confused:
I'm trying to do the quests in SOA , but I get too much damage from the mobs that location .
In a group yesterday, a friend told me to put elements in my gun and my clothes .
I researched this on the internet but not got me very clear , so I would like your help .
I cite an example :
The Mob Elite Groikan
He is the type Beast .
He has an Earth Attack : Strong against the element of earth .
How should I handle this?
I put 300 wind of the gun ? to cause more damage ? Beast or has a different element of his attack ?
To defend myself believe I'm doing the right thing , I'm putting Wind set to stay with the defense of Earth .
Thank you .:confused:
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire