lundi 21 avril 2014

My 2 Cents on Tank nowadays

This is the vision I have of the tank(well geared) nowadays: Tank doesnt give any dmg at all, Tanks now are purely disablers which mean they are strong because of the debuffs they give and their survival ability. I have +15 STR and 16 AP and i put everything on HP and dualclass skill as well, because I think is better for open PvP to have more HP, more useful for sacrifice,party UD, Pt rescue. A broader pull of HP imo helps healer a lot and u can spam aoe hate more. I set up my Tank full stun, therefore i stun every single target 85% of the times and that is very good for 7vs7 1vs1 etc because u disable someone and can inflict damage at the same time. Moreover, if you are an SK an orfen soul and tezza soul will increase the chance of paralyzing people (another disable skill). Furthermore, Justice punishment on robe user is OP , mental jewels needed as well(double antharas/baium soul are the best)a tank should chain stun para and punishment to disable robe users. Concerning oly, good and well geared tanks should only lose to Tyrr/Tank/Well played daggers, unless some of the other classes have uber gear or unlucky arena w/e. Therefore I would boost my pdef/mdef and such to have a better chance to beat those classes by lowering their dmg. I am also trying to switch to CON dyes to see the HP difference. I hope it was helpful.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire